Welcome to the blog for Pumphrey Periodontics.
While visiting this site, you can search for specific information using the search box, browse our posts by topic, or go through the archives by date.
Thank you for visiting our blog!
- What Is Full Mouth Reconstruction? - Age, illness, or accidents can result in a great deal of damage to your teeth. Unfortunately, a damaged smile can be less functional making eating more difficult, and furthermore leave you not feeling confident in the appearance of your smile.… Continue Reading
- Dental Implants to Restore Function & Appearance After Oral Trauma - That time of the year is upon us – people are spending more time outdoors and being active. While both can do tremendous things for our overall well-being, sometimes accidents happen. According to the World Health Organization, approximately 20% of… Continue Reading
- What Does a Periodontist Do, and When Should I See One? - What does a periodontist do? You’ve likely heard the term periodontist before. You probably know that a periodontist works in the dental field. But, unless you are related to one, you work in the dental industry, or you have been… Continue Reading
- Make Oral Health a Priority in the New Year - The New Year is only a few days away! Are you still trying to come up with a New Year’s Resolution? Not to worry! We have an idea for you. Oral health is a major component of overall health and… Continue Reading
- Dental Implants and the Recovery Process - What Happens When You Get a Dental Implant? A dental implant placement is usually one (sometimes two) surgical procedure(s) in which a surgeon places a titanium implant into the jaw. A crown is then created and attached. As it heals,… Continue Reading